Learn to be a DiveMaster!
Become a PADI Professional!
The PADI Divemaster program/internship is the first major step towards becoming a diving professional. PADI Divemaster training will expand your dive theory knowledge, hone your personal diving skills, while developing your leadership abilities. Its a step you will always be glad you made!
Divemaster Course includes
- 5 Hours Pool Training
- 10 Ocean Sessions
- Divemaster internship program, assisting with actual scuba courses!
- Unlimited airfills for duration of course! (divemaster candidates only)
Each Divemaster Candidate must:
- be 18 years of age.
- have Open Water, Advanced, & Rescue Certifications.
- have or obtain a valid CPR certification.
- obtain medical clearance, signed by a physician on a PADI medical form.
- have a personal logbook with at least 60 logged dives.
- supply all his or her own scuba equipment for both ocean and pool diving. (Rentals can be arranged)
Tuition and Expenses
- Course – $550.00 per candidate
- PADI Divemaster Crew Pack – 575.00.00. (all manuals & slates required for course)
- PADI Membership dues & Registration fees. (To be submitted to PADI upon completion of course)
Academic Areas Covered
Divemaster conducted programs!
Supervising certified divers!
Assisting students in training!
Dive skills & the environment!
Decompression theory & the Recreational Dive Planner!
400 metre swim in under 11 minutes.
800 metre mask, snorkel & fin swim in under.
18 minutes, 30 seconds.
100 metre tired diver tow or push in under
4 minutes, 20 seconds.
15 minute tread water.